Review of Our Home Wine Making Method
The KJ Urban Winery home winemaking method takes as little as 3 to 4 months to make wine. The entire process involves:
- Pouring the juice into your carboy and adding yeast
- Fermenting until a desired specific gravity (i.e. 995)
- Siphoning the wine and stabilizing at the end of the fermentation
- Cold stabilizing by subsequently storing the wine in the cold; 5°C to -5 C (41°-23°)
- Racking every 3 – 4 weeks until the wine is clear.
- Bottling the wine.
The procedure is simple and does not require water, sugar, package A,B,C …. F etc. It is also a pure and natural process.