Italian moscato grapes are some of the oldest grown grapes in the “Asti” region of Italy. These normally white skinned fruit can also have colours of pink and reddish-brown and typically produce a very fruit forward juice with strong notes of melon and citrus. These juices are typically used in many fortified wines and dessert wines
- Very fruit forward with strong notes of melon and citrus
- Sweet perfume with a crisp bite
- Normally has great longevity do to its late ripening
- Evenly balanced
- Very light and elegant
- Great fruit character with a flowery bouquet.
- The primary component of Asti Spumante
- One of the treasures of Italy
- We love to make this off-dry
- It retains a bit of the bite from a dry wine, but has an enchanting sweetness on the nose creating a well balanced wine.
- We prefer to not oak this wine