This is the Perlick 630 polished chrome faucet for beer dispensing. The 630PC combines the affordability of a low-lead brass body for beer dispensing with advanced Forward Sealing technology. Forward Sealing employs a revolutionary ball and floating O-ring design, which eliminates the need for a valve shaft. Beer is not exposed to air, so the handle lever doesn’t stick, and there’s no place in the faucet body for mold and bacteria to accumulate.
- Polished chrome finish adds style and is easy to maintain.
- Patented Forward Sealing design eliminates the need for a valve shaft. No vent holes to clean.
- Because of the Forward Sealing design, internal parts are not exposed to air—no buildup of mold or bacteria in the faucet body. Handle will not stick.
- Spout angle is more vertical than typical to allow more thorough draining after each pour—no horizontal area for beer to settle.
- Polished interior offers smooth flow, less agitation, less foaming.