As many of you know, the COVID crisis in just a short couple of weeks has dramatically changed our world and how we interact with it.
At KJ, we have been keeping a close eye on events and words from our provincial and federal leaders. Amongst the staff and management, we have been trying to decide what is the best course of action going forward.
In the best interest of our clients, our staff and their families,
- Our online store will continue to be open. We will be shipping orders from our e-commerce platform (located at www.kjurbanwinery.com) as per normal and will be offering FREE LOCAL DELIVERY. We will personally deliver any orders within Guelph for free. We will be delivering on Tuesdays and Fridays. The hours for delivery will be between 1:00pm and 3:00pm on both those days.
- We will continue to offer “in-store” pickup for online sales, but it will operate in a hybrid fashion. In order to adhere to the Provinces “social distancing” initiative, we ask that people coming to pick up orders call when they are outside the door, we will then place their order outside.
- If you would prefer to not use our online store, we will also be taking orders over the phone as well with a type of “Concierge service” whether you are at home or in our parking lot. Call us at 519-824-1624 and we can process your order over the phone.
- We are unable to offer wine sales on our online shop. For more details on how to order wine, please phone us and we can discuss available options.
- We know many of you have wine here that you would like to get bottled.
- At this time, we would prefer to not be bottling wine, however, if you would like to have your batch bottled. We can bottle it for you with new bottles. Even though there is a cost to purchase new bottles, we have decided to offer them for 20% off to those clients that would like to take advantage.
- The CO2 program that is offered here at KJ is also going to see some temporary changes. Customers that are looking to get refills and exchanges, may be delayed based on our suppliers availability. Unfortunately due to delays / interruptions in the supply chain, this is the only information that we can offer at this time. As more information becomes available, we will most certainly share it with you at that time.
We sincerely apologize for all the inconvenience that these changes may have, however we feel that doing our part for our community is important and we greatly look forward to the time we will all be able to return to business as usual.
Thank you to everyone, and please stay safe,
The Staff at KJ
Comments will be approved before showing up.